How do you find a trustworthy property management firm in the Las Vegas area? How do you find a company that will be financially accountable? What are reasonable rates? How do you select the firm that will minimize your risks and maximize the rate of return on your real estate holdings?
Here are some helpful questions and tips to help you find qualified Las Vegas property management firms.
1. Ask for references from other owners who own multiple properties.
2. Is the company willing and able to generate full and timely accounting reports, which break down exactly how the Broker handles all of the finances?
3. What is their rented to vacancy ratio? In this current market, where demand greatly outstrips availability, the vacancy rate should be very low.
4. How many properties do they handle? What types of properties? Commercial? Residential? Both? Do they have the necessary equipment to handle any problems that that arise, quickly and inexpensively .
5. What is their tenant turnover rate? How much do they charge you when they prepare for a new renter?
6. What methods do they use to secure qualified tenants? What is their screening process? How will they promote your property? These are important issues to keep the rate of your occupancy high with well-qualified tenants.
Triumph Property Management is a full-service property management firm in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. With more than twenty years of experience, our highly trained, professional managers have expertise with both residential and commercial properties. We have state-of-the-art computer software, which will provide the financial information you need on your investments. Triumph Property Management has the ability to provide a high rate of return on your investment. We minimize you risks and maximize your ROI, and we offer our services at competitive rates. Call today to learn how Triumph Management can help you!